This Universal Terms of Service Agreement (this Agreement) is entered into by Supreme Business Services, LLC, a limited liability company (SBS Texas) and you, (the Client), and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website (Site) or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the products and services purchased or accessed through this Site (individually and collectively, the (Services), and is in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular Services.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning this date, Supreme Business Services, LLC will provide to you the following services (collectively, the Services) Promotion of your business, on www.AfricanFoodStores.com website for the duration of the Client’s Subscription term.
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. In exchange for the Services you, (the Client), will pay compensation to Supreme Business Services, LLC for the Services
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION OF USD$24.95 OR A YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION OF USD$269.00
- TERM. This Agreement will terminate automatically at the end of the Subscription term unless the Subscription is renewed by you, (the Client).
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Supreme Business Services, and its employees, agents, or representatives will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Supreme Business Services, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner, any information that is proprietary to you, (the Client). Supreme Business Services, and its employees, agents, and representatives will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision will continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement.
Upon termination of this Agreement, Supreme Business Services, will return to you, (the Client), all records, notes, documentation and other items that were used, created, or controlled by Supreme Business Services, during the term of this Agreement.
- WARRANTY. Supreme Business Services, shall provide its services and meet its obligations under this Agreement in a timely and workmanlike manner, using knowledge and recommendations for performing the services which meet generally acceptable standards in Supreme Business Services, community and region, and will provide a standard of care equal to, or superior to, the care used by service providers similar to Supreme Business Services on similar projects.
- REMEDIES. In addition to any and all other rights a party may have available according to law, if a party defaults by failing to substantially perform any provision, term or condition of this Agreement (including without limitation the failure to make a monetary payment when due), the other party may terminate the Agreement by providing written notice to the defaulting party. This notice shall describe with sufficient detail the nature of the default. The party receiving such notice shall have three (3) Business days from the effective date of such notice to cure the default(s).
Unless waived by a party providing notice, the failure to cure the default(s) within such time period shall result in the automatic termination of this Agreement.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement will be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision will be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
- AMENDMENT. This Agreement may be modified or amended in writing, if the writing is signed by the party obligated under the amendment.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
- NOTICE. Any notice or communication required or permitted under this Agreement shall be sufficiently given if delivered in person or by certified mail, return receipt requested, to the address set forth in the opening paragraph or to such other address as one party may have furnished to the other in writing.
- ASSIGNMENT. Neither party may assign or transfer this Agreement without the prior written consent of the non-assigning party, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by email or regular mail at the following address:
Supreme Business Services,
20180 Park Row #6457
Katy, TX 77491, USA
Phone: (713) 482-8569
Copyright © 2005-2013 SupremebusinessServices.com, LLC ( All Rights Reserved )